We are confident as the leader in the industry that we can provide the following key benefits to you, our customer:
• Friendly and empathic crew transporting your patients
• Single source for all non-emergent medical transportation
• Patient needs matched with appropriate transportation resources
• A quick and reliable response to your transportation requests — including managing the flow of patient traffic
• Track key performance indicators for our customers to ensure that Health Quest EMS can consistently exceed our customer’s service expectations • Solutions to help reduce your own increasing medical transportation expenses
• Specialized reporting like detailed performance, capabilities and utilization reports
• Ensure that the patient’s health insurance benefits are fully utilized
At Health Quest EMS, LLC, we're here to help you.
Medi-Lift (Wheelchair Van)
A medi-lift van is available for transporting ambulatory or wheelchair bound patients to their various doctor’s appointments or other appointments where mobility is difficult. The medi-lift is available Monday through Saturday from 6:00 am till 6:00 p.m. Event Standby and Medical Support Health Quest EMS is available to supply medical support to sporting events, concerts, or other events your company may have.
Health Quest ems. All Right Reserved.
Non-Emergency Ambulance Transfer
Health Quest EMS’s primary business is non-emergency transfers and inter-facility transfers.
This includes nursing facility or residence to hospital, hospital back to nursing facility, and hospital to hospital transfers. We also transport to and from dialysis, chemotherapy, wound care and other treatment centers. Our caring medics will transport the patients to their destination and provide basic medical care during the transport with the ability to provide emergency medical care if the situation arises. Our paramedic units are able to transport patients from hospital to hospital that may require cardiac monitoring, intravenous access, ventilators, IV medication pumps, or any special equipment the patient may require that are within the scope of our medical directors protocols.
Our Non-Emergency Services were created by listening to our customers And at Health Quest EMS, we are working hard to provide the services you want so you will remember us each time you need a transport. We’ve surveyed our customers, to listen to your needs. We’ve taken your suggestions so that we can provide individual customer service promise plans that are personalized to your individual facility’s needs.
Health Quest EMS, LLC
16321 Loch Katrine Ln D10
Houston , TX 77084
The following list describes the levels of integrated ambulance services that we can provide to individual hospitals, hospital networks and nursing homes around the county:
• Advanced Life Support (ALS)
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Mobile Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
• Wheelchair Van Services
• On-site Industrial Health Care
• Standby Contracts and On-site Medical Staffing
• 24-hour Medical Call-Taking and Dispatch Services